Our construction process is simple, straight forward and as worry free as possible.
Here's what to expect:
Keeping everything running smooth and on schedule requires careful planning and open lines of communication.
- Meet with the customer to review project ideas, wants and needs. Listening carefully to you at this initial stage is important to us!
- Provide a detailed estimate based on client expectations and/or preliminary sketches.
Building Plans and Final Estimate
- Verbal agreement to “go” based on estimate
- Code compliant construction blueprints are created
- Client makes selections
- We provide a final cost estimate
- Contract is signed
- Trademark obtains all necessary permits
- Provide client with print-out of the job schedule
- All projects are directly managed by Will Martin and by qualified foremen under his supervision
- Our longstanding relationships with local professional subcontractors ensure high quality standards!
- We’re a phone call away for questions or concerns and strive to be ahead of any potential problems
- Final cleaning
- Final walk-through with customer to make sure all expectations have been exceeded
- 1-year follow up to address any issues that may have occurred
- 5 year workmanship warranty plus manufacturer's warranties